What is the best eCommerce plugin for WordPress?

Justin March 23, 2013

Hi,

I’m building a WordPress website and was wondering what is the best eCommerce shopping cart plugin I can use to sell stuff? I’m interested in how the money transactions work (PayPal, bank or other) and which is the best way of going about this.

1. Pranjal

Based on my experience with WordPress, I would recommend WooCommerce, free and lots of add-ons to customize, and top of all you can find tons of dazzling themes on the web, which are directly compatible with WooCommerce.

However, if you're looking for something else you can definitely check out this reference list of only free and popular eCommerce plugins for WordPress

Reference: http://www.blogosense.com/25-free-wordpress-ecommerce-shopping-cart-plugins/

2. Even

Anyone looked into the new eCommerce plugin for WordPress: ColorShop ?
    Which has a great attributes filtering and sorting system, it's the main difference with other plugins. And support Paypal, Bank and Cheque payment methods.
    And also can check the demo of ColorShop: ColorShop Demos

4. Chinmay Sarupria
  5. SaapeXD MoHods
  6. Harshit Jain

Check out great eCommerece plugins here vandelaydesign.com/blog/wordpress/ecommerce-plugins/