What is the best Android office suite to deal with common file types?

Drsunil V May 20, 2014

Which office suite apps for Android would you suggest? I mean apps which can open doc, pdf, docx, xls type files on Android devices.

Why not use the original, specially now, when it is FREE. Install Microsoft Office for Android from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.officehub . The product is known as Microsoft Office Mobile.

Good to see that MUO users have warmed up to Kingsoft Office. :)

• Drsunil V

thanks.

I've been very impressed with Kingsoft Office for Android. It doesn't work with the Open Document fomrats, but does support the MS Office formats (old & new) and PDF. It's fast and works well. I also like to use QuickOffice, particularly for PDFs.

Kingsoft Office does quite well with the formats you mention. There are, however, times that certain portions of the document may not show properly, which is common with using files from one office suite or document creator on another.