Is it beneficial to promote businesses on social websites?

Websofy September 27, 2011

I just want to know whether there is any benefit if I promote my business on social websites like Facebook, Twitter, and what is the best way of promoting on these websites?

1. Romy Singh

Facebook Page provides an extra avenues to market your products and services in front of millions of people.

Is Facebook marketing really beneficial for your business?

I guess the first and most important point in promoting your business on Facebook is to get people ~ especially (satisfied) customers ~ onto your profile. 

One way to do this is to additionally post all news and updates you offer via your business homepage or some newsletter onto Facebook and put the link to it within the others.
    Once customers and other interested people notice your Facebook presence there is a high chance they will start following you there simply because it's a "media" they regularly use.

From there on it's about keeping and further expanding the presence, information and whatever else via Facebook. 

For example if you are selling articles or services you could make a Facebook promotion where people get certain benefits or discounts if they "Like" you.

Always keep in mind if you get 10 people to "Like" you on Facebook you probably have reached 1000 Facebook users.

• websofy Developers

Thank You for your advice