How do I backup my Android phone to PC?

John k. giles November 6, 2014

How do I transfer data from my phone’s internal memory to a Windows PC?

I would like to transfer this data to a new phone. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and am migrating to a Samsung Galaxy S3.

you can do it online also like from dropbox

2. Coulson

I think you can google best android pc suite, it will give you several choices. Android pc suite is a tool which allows you to manage your android from pc. Moreover, you can use this kind of tool to backup and restore your android devices. I hope this can help you

3. Osmin Magana

You can use the SAmsung software called Kies to migrate contacts and other stuffs to your new phone. You need to know which version of program (Kies 2 or Kies 3) you must use. The software itself prevent you from use one version instead of the other one in an unsupported phone model.

I use Kies to backup te information to my PC: photos, contact list, videos, etc. Works fine.

Good luck.

4. Ben S

I've written an article all about backing up your non-rooted Android, perfect for switching to a new phone.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/heres-free-multi-layered-plan-back-non-rooted-android/