How can I attach the stuff under my old MakeUseOf login to the new login?

Ray May 2, 2012

I used to use this site under the Name RayInLV. Now I am forced to log in using my Yahoo (I chose this from the list) ID.

Is there any way to get my history attached to the account that I am now just called Ray in?

1. muotechguy

Hi Ray, as Tina said there is no 'history' as such - unless you're referring to Disqus comment history for yourself perhaps? In which case, no, they do not provide that data to us.

2. Richard Carpenter

I miss Disqus... I could edit my answers because for some reason I never tweak and edit my posts before I hit Post Comment :) Don't mean to complain, I just like Disqus :)

Ray,

I'm not sure which account you mean. We didn't previously have accounts on MakeUseOf, you simply entered information as you liked when you submitted a question.

Also, we recently switched from the Disqus commenting system to native WordPress comments. Again, you could use social networks to log into Disqus or simply enter guest commenter details.

In both cases, I'm afraid it is not possibly to import old user data.