Are there some websites that provide their source code for free?

Shaurya G September 28, 2013

Are there some websites that provide their source code for free? I found buckysroom.com which provides source code, free of charge.

Please tell me of other open source websites.

1. Paul P
    • Shaurya G

Hey Paul, I think you didn't read the desc. of the question well. What i want is a list of a few websites that provide "their own source code" for free. The websites you have suggested provide source code of software and services but not "websites".

• Paul P

Oh OK. Sorry. The place to find website scripts is all of those sites Oron J and I mentioned, just limit the search to PHP software or other web scripting languages and web templates.

I think the best site for free website scripts/templates is hotspcripts: http://www.hotscripts.com/

• Shaurya G

Isn't there some website that provided its own source code that i could use as a "case study" to learn how professionals write websites.

There are plenty of such sites, but two that come to mind are sourceforge.net and Google Code (code.google.com).