Are there any other websites that do giveaways and provide knowledge like MakeUseOf?

rama moorthy February 23, 2013

Is there any other website that gives software license and hardware’s as giveaway + knowledge ..
I need more knowledge and also KEYS !

1. EL

Lifehacker and HowToGeek. Not as many giveaways, though!

2. Lisa Santika Onggrid

If you just want giveaway, check Giveawayoftheday.com. That site offers different software everyday, but the catch is you can only install the software within the day it's offered. Still, there are good deals every now and then.
    For other Giveaway+knowledge lifehacker.com springs to mind, but its giveaways aren't as often as MUO. It's a nice all-around tech and life site by by the way.

3. Dimal Chandrasiri

I don't think you can find something like MUO.. it's a really good website! :)

4. Gianna Marie Lanete

Some blogs offers giveaways but we don't know if it is legit..
    I can say that makeuseof is legit.

5. Nanda Kishore Kasaram
    • Ramamoorthy

already tried ..! most of its giveaway are useless for me .! will anyone pay for MP3 player ..? they are giving away ..!

6. Dave Parrack

This is a list of sites that should interest you, but i doubt you'll find any that are as generous in terms of giveaways. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-websites-geeks-stripes-bookmark/

7. Ramamoorthy

Common guys .. I expect more websites ..

maketecheasier.com is a similar website but the giveaways are occassional and not like makeuseof. Makeuseof is the best on both knowledge and giveaways.

9. Yudono R.A.

if you're looking for hardware giveaways and (more) knowledges in that area, you could check this website http://www.tweaktown.com/

ps: i've been following them for the last three month, 'cause i need more info info 'boyt recent hardware esp: VGA

10. Anish Parameshwaran

Lifehacker seems to provide users with a lot of knowledge. I see that you're a windows/linux user but for mac help/software giveaways and freebies, there's Cultofmac. But none of the other sites have a rewards method like Makeuseof

11. Dhaval Patel

you can Google by searching giveaway but makeuseof is the best...

12. Ashwin Ramesh

I have no idea of any website that offers rewards and giveaways as regular as MUO does!

13. prashanth singh rathore

i think no there is no other website as Make Use OF.....!!

14. Aniket Singh

many site offer such give a way but i doubt that someone get there reward.my brother got lacie pendrive from makeuseof i have trust on it........

there should be some forum or blogs that do giveaway contest with random picking of winners, this is not regular and more is for software.

• Rama moorthy

do you know anything .? if know give me URL .

MakeUseOf is very generous with its rewards scheme, I doubt if you will find another site as generous.
    If you have aquired all the rewards through the points system why would you need more keys?

• Rama moorthy

no I havent got all rewards, I need different types and more software .. and just want to know ..

• Aibek Esengulov

I am pretty sure we are one of the first sites with this kind of Gamification system in place. I am not aware of any other tech site that does it.