How do I get apps from Google Play onto my phone?

poonam maurya April 24, 2012

I have installed an app using Google Play and am wondering how will it arrive on my Android phone. Once I installed on Google Play it said it would be installed shortly but hasn’t arrived yet. Do I need to do something else to make it work?

1. 1445

if I download an app from my computer it says it will be transferred to my phone shortly I was wondering if I need service to let the download complete if that makes sense

2. christine zambrano

its an lg phone and dont get google play.

3. Azura

"I know u can do it (apps geogle play--->iphone)tell me,how do...."tq.

4. eilisha

how can I download the Google play app onto my phone ?

What phone do you have? Is it an Android phone?

• gowtham

i have android

5. Garey Boone

I've had a similar problem in the past.Fist I went to the Google Play store logged in then at the bottom of the page there is a link for My Orders and Devices make sure your device is listed. If it's not listed you must download an app from the play store from your phone first. Hope this helps.

• John Palmer

I've had the same problem, my device is listed and the app says it is installed but it's still not on my phone. Any suggestions?

• Garey Boone

Another option you could try is a hard reset. Take the battery completely out of the phone and replace it after about 10 minutes when you restart your phone if the app has not downloaded to your phone it should start.If all else fails I would do a factory reset and make sure your first downloaded app is from your phone first and the play store should behave.

6. Michael_Schumer

If there is a delay when installing an app from Google Play, try to switch off your phone and wait a few seconds then switch it back on. then try to install the app again. If the problem is still there then try to contact the person/people that made the app. These two thing have worked for me in the past.

7. Carl Vinken

You cant install Google Play on Ios because its Android

8. Susendeep Dutta

I think that you are installing apps using Google Play's website.

In order to install apps into your phone,your phone must have an active data connection.

This can be do internet connection problem, or perhaps the apk file do not support your Android Phone. If it is a freeware then you can retry again to download, or to search other android markets since they post the apk file of some freewares.
    If you purchased the android apk then contact the softmaker.