Why are apps from Google Play not downloading into my Samsung phone?

January 23, 2014

I connect my Samsung GS S5660 to PC via USB and install a game from Google Play, but it is not showing. Google Play says “Your apps will install in your phone soon”. I can’t see any downloding in my phone or PC. What can I do? Please suggest an answer.

I am assuming you are talking about using the web browser on the computer to view the Play Store? If so, make sure that the correct phone is selected for installing the apps (if you have more than one device that uses the same Gmail login). Also, make sure there is a working internet connection on the phone, whether by Wi-Fi or cell data service.

you are connecting samsung to pc via usb and downloading a game? normally you should download the game from samsung internet browser
    now if you have apk file on your pc you can transfer via usb to samsung, then unplug samsung, use a file manager, scroll to the apk and click on it to install.