Is there one app that can update multiple social accounts and even email groups?
Question by Sherwood Botsford /

Here’s what I want to do:

1. Schedule FB wall posts to my brand page. These are usually in the form of a picture and commentary. Sometimes the commentary will run 6 column inches designed to start a discussion. Wall updates typically occur 20-30 times per month.

2. Schedule FB Cover Page changes. This happens once a week.

3. Schedule FB Page logo changes. This happens once a week.

4. Schedule a wall post to a bunch of other groups/profiles that have similar interests. E.g. Now and then (once a month) I will post a pic to another group, inviting them to like my brand.

5. Compose and schedule a Note, and publish it in Notes on my brand page at a particular time.

6. Update an album on a given page/group/profile at a particular time.

7. Manage email lists and send out email to members of particular lists at a given time.

I want a calendar view that I can see what is updated when. This calendar view should be able to filter by account network, email group, and so on.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Kelly Myers

Absolutely, the coolest all in one messaging system i’ve seen is

• Douglas Mutay

Thanks Lisa for the link. I would never thought this was possible.

• Lisa Santika Onggrid
    You can use this for that (pun unintended), and pretty much all your online life, but no calendar view. You might want something that synchronizes with Google Calendar or Outlook for that. I don’t use digital calendar so I don’t have any idea for that last part.