Is the app downloaded from Play Store deleted when the app installed is removed?

Piseth Mao April 24, 2012

I was wondering if the app file downloaded from the Play Store is also deleted when the app installed is removed from the Android device? If not, how do we delete it manually? Will they eat up all the space if more and more apps are downloaded.

1. Ryan

I don't know what is up with my phone but my play store app disappeared.....I reinstalled it but it keeps force closing can someone help please

You will need to bother for space if the apps you download are not movable to SD card and if your phone memory is low.

The apk file is automatically installed from play store and there should be no downloaded apk file remained in Android device. You can use astro file manager and look in the downloaded area. or just make a search with apk therm and see the result. Sometime they can be stuck for unknown reason like failure full download...

• Piseth

Thanks for your answer. If they are not stored, then I don't need to worry about space anymore.