Is there an app that automatically sends an alert to one email address with one tap?

SARAH November 2, 2012

I am looking for an Android app that with one tap will send an email to a specified email address. The email doesn’t have to contain any information other than the phone number that the message came from.

Could anyone recommend?

Many Thanks,

1. josemon maliakal

I agree with Kannon Y

2. Ayush Padia

3. Boni Oloff

I think you mean sending email like usual?
    I don't really understand.

This doesn't fit your needs exactly, since this is a no-tap solution, but there's a few apps that can automate the sending of e-mails based on a variety of customizable options. For example, you can automate the sending of an e-mail based upon your GPS location, time of day/night or whether you are connected to a WiFi network. So if I entered my apartment, detected my GPS, my phone would automatically send an e-mail or SMS to my roommate with the prescripted message "I'm home".

And a lot more than that. The limitations of phone automation software is nearly unlimited.

My personal favorite is Atooma, because it's the easiest to use. It's also in open beta, so it's completely free. But the best is Tasker, although it has an outrageous learning curve.

Here's Ryan Dube's awesome how-to guide for Android automation apps.

5. Lisa Santika Onggrid

You might want to try these:
    You provide the number as predefined content and it'd be saved as template for future uses.