Is there any free Mac software like Photo Booth that will work with iWebCamera for iOS?

Dan Simon August 2, 2012

I purchased iWebCamera from the iOS App store and it is really an awesome piece of software. If you aren’t familiar with it, iWebCamera is a iOS app that allows you to use the camera on your iDevice as a webcam for your Mac or PC. I have been using it in conjunction with Skype, but I would like to use it to take still photos, much like Photo Booth for Mac does.

Unfortunately (like it says on the iWebCamera website) Photo Booth for Mac does not work with iWebCamera. So, my question is does anyone know of any free software that will serve the same purpose as Photo Booth but will work with iWebCamera? Thanks!

1. Kavita

give a try to fun booth...its an awesome app...and easy to use...

2. Nikhil Gupta

u can just check on http://www.softpedia.com
    sure u will find some software 4 u...

3. VictorGeis

You could perhaps try Fun Booth from the Mac App Store. If not, you might have to play around to see if the camera will work with any other apps.