How are you able to answer all these questions?

Rajeev November 19, 2011

How you people are able to give best answers with such less staff. The questions are all from different categories and how you people are able to tackle them? You people are truly amazing. The service which you are providing is wonderful. Thank you all for that! I just want to appreciate your work from bottom of my hearts!
All the VERY BEST for you all!!!

Because we love to do this :)

2. Rishi

i read your all answers but how to you know about all tech products like pc,mac,iphone,android,web develop,softwares,mobile phones,linux and much more 

• Richard Carpenter

Well, I know for me, I live and breath computer and electronics. It is my hobby that I have somehow turned into a career. It is just what we do, Of course we all have our strengths and weaknesses, you will notice people leaning toward certain question and subjects

Also, Google will usually set you in the right direction :-)

• Jeff

While I can't speak for everyone, I can't say that I know about all things IT. However, based on what I do know, I can infer an answer from the research I had done. I'm also on SpywareInfoForum, Linux Forums and TechGuy. After reading countless threads on these sites, you tend to memorize the answers. That's why user feedback (like this) is key! We can then come back to the threads, see what the answer ended up being and build off of that.

Many of us have a programming background or otherwise are infatuated with how things work, which greatly helps in supporting with issues relative to your curiosity. After all, once you know how things work, understanding the solution comes easily. Read tutorials & books on the topics that you fancy (security, networking, programming, etc.), subscribe to mailing lists and find a forum that specifically deals with that category.

Of course, no one person could keep up with technology single-handedly, but together we are able to.

- Jeff

Hello, there wouldn't be an answers section without questions.  As some previous commenter said, there are people with different background and experience.  Giving the right answers to different problems is what we try to do.....of course this wouldn't be possible without receiving any feedback from you........the poster.  Know this though...will get you there at the end.  I realize that there are many sites that answer questions online...but sometimes there are too many steps just to get an answer...That is the beauty of makeuseof...anybody can answer a question.  Thank you for the compliments....and don't forget to tell your friends, family and other people that if they ever have a question related to what this site deals with, we are the place to ask it.

Also remember that if we do not know a specific answer, we all learn from other people's answers....and for me, that is the best outcome I can get.

4. Richard Carpenter

We would like to thank you guys for giving us questions to answer :-) I know for me it gives me something to do that is more constructive to do with my time. 

Like Mjevolve said, Anyone on the internet can give a answer to a question. The way that MakeUseOf opened this up to everyone in the way they did is really cool. They also have given incentives to answer question, I won a shirt from the store earlier in the year. One more place and I could have won something cooler :) (Not complaining, I love the shirt) 

5. Jeff

Hi Rajeev,

The MakeUseOf Answer Team is comprised of contributors with experience and knowledge in a vast amount of topics. It's very likely that at least one of us will have an answer to your question. If not, diligent research and lots of coffee will bring you a quality filled answer (:

Appreciate the compliments!
    - Jeff

6. Mjevolve

hello Rajiv .
    thanks for the kind words of appreciation :)

well , the makeuseof answers is an open platform where any one can ask a query or a problem for the best available solution for it 
    and volunteers like me and many other feel happy sharing the knowledge and time, in answering the question as best as we can .. !

so that kind of explains answers to a varied variety of questions .

who so ever feels like he knows something about something , answers it ... !

even if you know something , you can answer it too .. ;)

regards the quality of service ,
    i dont think its the number of people working to get a job done that matters , 
    but the quality of of work delivered by any single one that matters ....  :)