Which is the best Android smart phone with keyboard?

Davidis November 17, 2010

If you recently tried or experienced an Android smartphone with keyboard, let me know how you liked it. Thanks in advance.

1. tattoo'ey

samsung wave 1 or 2 both are great but the 2 has a bigger screen making it easier to touch type also rotation screen makes keys even bigger would recomend the only thing that makes a iphone is its made by apple the insides of them work good and it works well online but samsung wave has a better screen and just as many guts wont work with most java features but other browsers are available for install has just as many apps and games as iphone has its own app store app and there are others online wave is also wifi conectivity has fb twiter yotube app built in and many more can be installed iphone is the same as wave but twice the price so if its money you want to spend then iphone is for you i would go with wave 1 or 2 you will be quids better off and can still have bt keyboards and all the rest of the stuff tha iphone can have look on ebay

2. Djangelic

I have to say, I think the Samsung Epic is probably the best imho :)

3. Maven2k

I have the Droid 2 and I love it! Great phone with a great keyboard.

4. Astrange1

I have had both the original Motorola Droid and Droid 2. I love both but the extra memory and CPU make the Droid 2 a speedy phone. My biggest requirement was my phone had to have a keyboard as touch screens just do not cut it for me. I have typed on a iPod Touch and if the iPhone is anything like it typing wise, I will just settle in for the long haul with my Droid 2. The keyboard is a bit better on the Droid 2 than the original. I often hit keys on the original Droid I didn't mean to. The keyboard is a little bigger as they have done away with the D pad in favor of arrow keys. It is rare you will use these anyway, so it would a good decision on the part of Motorola.