What is the best Android cellphone under 200 US Dollars?
Question by Osama Javaid /

What is the latest and best Android cellphone under 200 US Dollars? All form-factors are fine for me.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Best Android Apps
Best Android Apps
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android Rooting & ROMs
Android OS Tips
Android OS Tips
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk
Best Android Phones
Best Android Phones
Best Android Games
Best Android Games
Android Helpdesk
Android Helpdesk

• Rohit Pandey

htc wildfire….samsung ace duos…………micromax canvas

• Abba Jee

Samsung Glaxy GS-5360Y, YDuos

• Alex Meyer

I would recommend the Droid Razr. Not the Droid Razr Maxx. It is about $89.99. I find its very fast for the price. Faster than the new Iphone 5.

• Cyra Calkhoven

Samsung galaxy S. I have it and its a great phone, Not easy to break. :)

• garva

Micromax A110 Is The Best Smartphoone under 200$ it has a 5i nch ips display and a Dual core processor and also a very high cpu which handle all hd game it is a really best device

• Easton Wiki

Wait till black friday and get the SGS3 for like $0.96cents from Sams club (what i did last year for SGS2)

• Harshal Warkhede

Samsung galaxy Y
    Samsung galaxy Chat

Yo, I use the Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 and pretty satisfied with it. It is one of the few smartphones, which give both touchscreen option and a qwerty keypad. I opted for it as being an oldie guy :P, used to qwerty. But to be honest, I do find the Sony Xperia Tipo a more capable phone at almost the same pricepoint (1K INR more for the Sony).

• Kannon Y

Have you thought about picking up a refurbished Nexus One? The drivers are officially supported by Google and there’s already a highly developed support community where you can get lots of custom ROMs and other neat things.

Considering that you can also get an extended warranty for around $20 USD extra, it’s quite a good deal, since it guarantees you another year of operation.

As with all unlocked phones you can use them with a prepaid plan and save tons of money, if you use the phone lightly.

However, it may interest you that the LG Nexus 4 is easily the best UNLOCKED phone I’ve ever seen for $299 USD. I know that’s a hundred dollars more than you were willing to pay, but with a prepaid plan, sometimes you can get a more expensive phone because of the monthly savings.

• VS Vishnu

xperia tipo

• Raja Pradeep

Sony Xperia tipo