What Android based phone do you recommend me?
Question by Erlis Dhima /

Hello there!
This month I’m going to buy a phone, but I was wondering what phone to buy..
I want a phone that has an Android system, and it’s around $200!
If you give me the suggestion along with a link from http://www.gsmarena.com/ or whatever page that has the phone details, I would be really glad!
Thanks in advance! :)

• Cyra Calkhoven

samsunfg galaxy ace.

• Aniket Singh

1-LG Optimus Net
    2-Samsung galaxy Y S5360
    3-Sony Ericson W8
    4-Motorola Fire XT311
    5-Micromax superfone Lite A75

• Dhruv Sangvikar

sony xperia tipo! android 4.0 is biggest benefit. also 800Mhz processor.. though may be a compromise but works smooth.. moreover the excellent touch and sound quality of sony touch phones :)

• Erlis Dhima

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I also find sony phones as great ones! And I like them a lot! :)

• Kannon Y

Hey Erlis, in my opinion, the best budget phone is the Nexus One. You can get one from eBay for $95 USD, but unfortunately, the examples that I found are not available in Europe. :-( There’s likely used Nexus Ones on sale in your region

There’s a lot of reasons why official Nexus phones, even older ones, are still worth buying. First, they have large community support and backing from Google. The Nexus actually gets faster and more reliable over time. And their support life cycle of two years is greatly increased by community support. Also, if you know about the rooting/custom ROM process, the phone can improve its performance even further.

Consequently, my recommendation is a refurbished Nexus One from eBay. Because of their lack of a warranty, it’s a good idea to also purchase a SquareTrade warranty for $25.

• Erlis Dhima

I see! Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I will take a look at nexus phones!

• shaurya gupta

Or wait for the new nexus launching on 29 october.

• Erlis Dhima

Please give me at least a link.. I can’t handle more than $220.. (and it could be to much for me..)

• Siddhant Chaurasia

Google Nexus Phone

• kumar raja

U can find in phonearena.com
    and many more sites but this is very nice sites u can compare it….!

• VS Vishnu

galaxy mini

• Priya Agarwal

Samsung Galaxy Mini