Which Android app facilitates auto-sync of mobile photos to a private Facebook folder?

Dr.Sunil Vaswani October 5, 2012

1. VS Vishnu

dropbox can work

Hello Sunil!

I don't use the Facebook app, but believe the Flickr app for Android supports Facebook integration. However, since I've never used it, I can't confirm that this feature works as advertised. They also require that you use the in-app camera, which doesn't integrate with other apps.

In case that's not what you're looking for, Dropbox recently began supporting two novel features which might perform the task you desire.

First, Dropbox began offering Facebook Group integration, so pictures you upload to Dropbox will automatically sync with Facebook Groups.

Second, Dropbox also recently went out of beta with automatic picture uploading, so any picture you take, with any app, will automatically sync to your Dropbox. And then from there, it will integrate with Facebook Groups.

How To Sync Android Phone Photos with Facebook
    http://www.groovypost.com/howto/sync-android-phone-photos-facebook/
    The service, called Facebook Photo Sync, allows the user to take a photo on your Android device, automatically send the image to a private album called “Synced from Phone” (Synchronized by Mobile).
    To see if it is available on your Android, visit the Facebook timeline on your phone, select "Photos" and then check if the "Sync" is there.
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/Facebook-Tests-Automatic-Photo-Uploads-and-Sync-on-Android-293740.shtml

• Sunil

hi

I have read that this feature is availabe only to US users on Android

That's why I posted this question to know if there is another way to autosync