Is Amazon payments available to non US residents?

Osuloye Shina September 8, 2011

I would like to know if Amazon Payments is available to non-American residents. What is the signup process? Thanks.

1. pvieira pvieira

can you help me ? Exchange moneyExchange from amazon payments to moneybooker | I will transfer first | Long term transfers | Extra CommissionHi,
    So I will tell a little story first.
    I had signed up for Amazon Mechanical Turk program but they currently do not offer cashout for international users only for US users with a psychical address and an US bank account. But I can use the earned money from the Amazon Payments account, they are really strange, they allow international users to cashout, and allow to be paid by checks in the Associate program.
    I currently have 100.00$, my offer for you is this: I will send you 100.00$ to your amazon payments account and you can withdraw it on your us bank account or use it shopping, and in exchange send me only 70$ to my (Moneybookers) verified account through donate (no extra fees) or to my other verified accounts (Moneybookers).Because of being new on this forum and that I do not have strong credentials, I can send to you any extra proof you need, and I will be the one that will send you the money first. I'm looking forward for transferring even more, up to 400$ and you to keep 100$.

Yes, however some restrictions apply to payment methods. 

From Amazon:
    "What countries and currencies are supported by Amazon Payments?
    Amazon Payments allows U.S. as well as international customers to use major credit cards to make payments on Amazon Payments-powered websites. However, bank account and Amazon Payments account balance transfers are enabled only for US based customers. All transactions are in U.S. dollars."