What are some alternatives to Download Helper (a Firefox addon) on IE9 and Google Chrome?

ReĆ½ Aetar August 14, 2012

What are some alternatives to Download Helper (for Firefox) on IE9 and Google Chrome?

1. Amit Sinha

the best you have to buy is Internet Download Manager the same is available as a trial for 30 days

2. Wouter Ruelens

Why would you want to use IE, firefox can get it done with fewer problems.

3. Erlis Dhima

What I use myself is IDM (Internet Download Manager).. I could say it's great!
    But I recommend you search for the lasted versions, since it has some issues with Google Chrome!

5. echantrea

like Anay said, No addon for IE 9 or older, why not use Internet download manager, Orbit Download manager, or Free download manager.

6. pri2sh

there is no exact alternative to download helper for IE/Chrome,
    but you try Orbit Download manager or Internet Download Manager it has similar extension for these browser to download video.
    Or try software named "TubeMaster++"

7. Anay Chaubal

no such add on in IE 9, but free download manager will work with almost all browsers that you may have.