How can I align the ‘share in Facebook’ and ‘tweetmeme’ plugins in WordPress?

cindy June 2, 2010

This is my blog: z3olyte.com
You can see there the tweetmeme and share in Facebook plugins. I placed the code on the last blog I made. Now what I wanted is to make the share in Facebook plugin align with tweetmeme but no matter how I arrange the coding, its not happening.

When I tried switching places, the tweetmeme goes below the Facebook plugin. I’m using compact versions for both. I don’t really like the non-compact ones.

Is there any other coding I should do to align them side by side perfectly? Maybe the retweet button, then some space in between so they’re not too close to each other. Then the Facebook button, which does not look slightly, lowered like it is now.

Thanks in advance :)

If you want, you can put it in tags - but that's not used any more in web standards.The other thing you can do is use CSS and go: margin: 0 auto;Put your code in -span style="margin: 0 auto;"-CODE HERE-span--/span--/span-

EDIT:
    Replace - with , respectively.

• Ajay munikar

what is code?my facebook is lock and need code

@Ajay, I edited Jack's comment so that you can see what he was trying to express. Hope this helps. Otherwise I recommend you to post a new question. It will increase your chance of receiving an answer.

@Cindy, were you able to properly align the plugins? Were our suggestions helpful? How did you do it?

2. Steve Campbell

There is a good WordPress plugin you can try called DiggDigg. It has both of the buttons you need and it allows you to place them beside each other at the beginning or end of posts without having to code the icons yourself.

• cindy

Thanks! I'll try that if the rest of my newly installed plugins dont work :) I installed 'Share in Facebook (New)' and 'Topsy Retweet Button'.. with a combination of these you can actually put them beside each other before or after posts. I'm trying it above my posts for now. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll give it a go if I wanted a new look :)

Ok now on to posting a new question for some new bugs lol

Thank you for this, Steve. I just added this plugin and it's doing exactly what I wanted. :-)