Why are albums I purchased on iTunes with my iPad2 listed as ‘waiting’ and how can I play them?

Bbrown June 18, 2011

I purchased an album on iTunes with an iPad2. The ‘downloads’ page says ‘waiting’ under each of the eight songs. The iTunes navigation screen does not show this purchase, so I cannot play the album.

1. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

First log out from iTunes store and log back in.

Open the downloads page and right click on one of the items and select resume. Is it downloading? If it is, wait till it's done and try playing the file. Did it work?

if it didn't head to your iTunes store account dashboard within iTunes (go to iTunes store, you should see your username on the top right corner of the iTunes store page click on it) from there the second section is Purchase History click on it and it will populate a list with all your purchases, can you see the album in question there?

If yes then try deleting the listed songs in the download page and re-downloading the album from the iTunes store, you shouldn't be charged again for those items.

If you don't see the album listed, how did you pay for that Credit Card or Pre-paid? If it was through a credit card get your card statement that reflects that charge and call iTunes support for your country. If it was through a Pre-Paid card call iTunes support for your country.

itunes experiencing problems?
    http://www.ifans.com/blog/20741/

try to download a free application and this may unlock the problems.