Why does my Adobe Flash Player crash when I try to play games on Facebook?
Question by Brenda Teem-Sanford /

Adobe Flash Player crashes all the time when I play games on Facebook like Farm-ville and all the other games that I play. Could you please help fix this problem. I would truly be greatfull.

• Penny Pribbenow

Why does adoble Flash player keep crashing when I play Facebook or Zynga games? My browser is Internet Explorer 9. I was able play Castlevlle until last Saturday and the game kept crashing. Can you fix this?

• marion

farmville 2 keeps crashing why is this i have done the flash players

Marion,

Same questions as for Theresa above: Has this been resolved in the meantime and which browser are you using?

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies? Have you tried to update Flash? Have you tried to get rid of some unused browser extensions?

Please post a new question in case the problem persists. Good luck!

• DarkFairy

It is persisting with me. Every browser I use, every game I try to play on FB, especially CastleVille, FarmVille, Mistwood, everything! :( I have Windows XP on my desktop, 1.99GB RAM (don’t know if that matters not sure what it is) 2.80GHz,……I usually use Google Chrome, everything is updated, I have un-installed and re-installed til I’m sick, I have cleared cache, cleared FlashPlayer Cache, done everything they say to do but yet I still cannot play one game on FB that requires Flash!! I am soooo frustrated with it, please, please help!

• Tina Sieber

Do you have any browser add-ons that block flash?
      Have you tried using another browser?

For more support, best post a new question here: http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/ask

• Theresa Cotter

Why does my adobe flash plug keep crashing, on the game Township?

Theresa,

Have you resolved this issue in the meantime? What browser are you using?

You could try to clear cookies and cache in your browser and update the Flash plugin. Maybe also try closing some open tabs or uninstall browser plugins you are using. That’s all I can think of.

If none of this works, please post a new question and let us know what browser you are using. Thank you!

• Beth McCumber

I un-installed chrome because of flash crashes. I have a Vista running XP. IE seems to run face book ok, but could be better! What is a better browser?

• Silviu Despa

Try to reinstall the application

• Âdil Farôôq

hi check if both the browser and flash player are updated. also try installing the full version of browser instead of beta … Thanks

• jrasulev

You may try to reinstall flash player

• April Eum

update to the latest flash player running on firefox

You seem to be using Firefox 10.Update to latest version(14.0.1).