How do I adjust my Xunity Eclipse Media Box so its output matches my TV?

Anonymous September 17, 2014

I am looking for help with the Xunity Eclipse Media Box. To be exact, I was trying to adjust my screen so it would fit on my TV properly.

The feed was larger then my screen. I messed it up. Now my feed is like 1/8 of my TV. What did I do wrong? Where can I get assistance?

Thanks!

1. Nick@Nite

Well, I know this wont help solve the issue, but for what it is worth you are not alone. I too have the same problem. In System Settings: (CACHE and Hardware) I have pressed the up/down arrow till my fingers hurt.
    I have tried 25 up and 50 down twice. Once pressing the (No Don't save resolution) and once pressing yes.
    I guess the next step is Reboot to factory settings.???

2. Harry

Thanks for the joke. I can show you where I live by giving you "Google Earth". Sorry but I need instructions on how to do it and not a general idea of sort. I am sitting here with this Xunity Eclipse and I have a problem that no one wants to address, I called the number in New York and left a message. No response All I can say is, Where is the tech support?

sorry about is i do not have Xunity Eclipse nor that i have experience with their support, as i see from your post they do not have the best support team.

you can reset it using reset button, see if this will help then you have readjust settings...