How can I add three wireless modems into one PC?

Seppuku King October 9, 2011

I have no idea how to put in three modems into one PC. I have local disk C, so how can I add disk D and E?

do you wan to boost the speed, or any other beneifits for the extra router ?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5324075_setup-multiple-wireless-routers.html

Using WPN824, WGR614, or WGT624 Routers as an Access Point
    http://support.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/965
    This is for specifically one router, but the idea is the same

l if you have multiple WiFi simple follow this network cabling.
    Modem ----> WiFiRouter 1 (WAN Port)
    WiFiRouter 1(Gateway) ---- > WiFiRouter 2 (Lan Port)
    Say you have network which extends linear in lenght
    WiFiRouter 2 ---- > WiFiRouter 3 (Lan Port)
    Note* For Router 2 & 3 no need to use WAN port since you want all the pc connected to it in the same network, so use it as a simple switch.
    Even if your connected to ROuter 2 or 3 you gateway will still be router 1.

Might I suggest our fantastic guide: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/download-your-pc-inside-and-out-part-2 , which explains some basic hardware concepts such as hard drives and modems? 

My question is, what the hell are you going to do with three modems? I think you may have misconstrued a modem for a partition. A modem (modulator-demodulator) converts data to a digital analog signal so that your computer can process it. A partition is a constituent of your hard drive, just as a pizza slice is only part of the entire pizza.

To create "disk D and E", you need to create a partition (as Fidelis said). I believe drive "E" is by default assigned to a Floppy or USB device. This will basically take space from your Windows (default) partition, and give it to another partition..You're not actually adding more space, you're just moving it to an independent partition. 

Anyway, to do this go to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management tab. Alternatively you may also go to Start -> Run/Search: "compmgmt.msc" and press enter, then proceed to the "Disk Management" tab.Once there, right click on your "C:" drive and chose "Shrink". Chose the size you'd like to shrink to, which the remainder space you will use to create the new partition. Proceed to right click on the unallocated sector of your drive and chose "New Simple Volume". Read more on Creating partitions using Disk Management.

Hello, what does having local disk C have to do with wireless modems?  It would be useful if you post your operating system.  If you are using windows seven/vista you can go to disk management to create new partitions.  If you are using XP, you will have to use a third party software to partition your drive.