How can I add Windows 7 to my Hackintosh?

Andru Harmse July 22, 2011

How can I now add Windows 7 to my Hackintosh after that great tutorial I found on this website?

Thanks.

1. GeekLad

Andru,

You should be able to just install it, and then install MultiBeast.  You just need a spare hard drive or partition to install Windows 7.  I believe MultiBeast will work as a bootloader for other operating systems, in addition to Mac OS X.  But you may wish to confirm on the tonymac forums.

It would probably actually be best to install Windows 7 first, and then OS X, because it would make it easier to boot into OS X.

Thank you, Jorge!

• Andru

Hi there thank you so much for the reply i formatted my laptop Multibeast crashed it for me....i have Win 7 on it now and now I want to add OS X on it can you just please give me a few short steps to do that please thank you again....Internet was down for a while sorry for delay...

Andru,

which guide are you referring to?

• Andru

How to Install Mac OS X on a PC (Without Using a Mac)......and also please can you maybe help me Tina to get drivers for my Lenovo N500 for Mac OS X snow leo please cant use INTERNET and graphics looks crap...have tried the multi-beast thing didn't work in-fact it crashed my hackintosh now I up and running again and looking for drivers or a way to make my INTERNET work please? 

Andru,

those are two different questions. Please submit a new question regarding your problem with the Lenovo OS X drivers.

Regarding the Hackintosh question, I will forward your question to the author of the respective guide. Unfortunately, he no longer works for MakeUseOf, so I cannot guarantee that you will receive an answer.

In the meantime, can you share where you are stuck with adding Windows 7? What exactly is the problem?