How can I add a sidebar to my Facebook welcome page?

Mya Lake February 1, 2011

Thank you for your great tutorial on creating a Facebook Welcome Page [source Customize Your Facebook Fan Page With A Welcome Tab Customize Your Facebook Fan Page With A Welcome Tab Read More ].

Is there a way to post a sidebar to that page to match the graphics of the welcome message and at the same time keep the picture of the Wall and elsewhere on the pages different? I am working on a Mac.

1. Mark Jamie

i am having a hard time waiting for updates posted on news feed which is sometimes late. how i do get a sidebar on my facebook account? thanks

2. Mark Jamie

i dont see a sidebar on my facebook account. is there a way to add a sidebar so i can view all updates/comments. without a sidebar i would just depend on news feed updates. please help. thanks!

3. Steve Campbell

Sorry Mya, but to the best of my knowledge that is not possible. When you set your profile picture on your Facebook page, unfortunately it looks like you have to use that image on every tab. I think you may have uncovered a nice feature that Facebook could implement, though. ;)

Thanks for your question, glad you found the article helpful.