How do I add an info@ email to my website?

February 6, 2014

I was just wondering, how I add an info@email.co.uk to my website? Do I somehow set up an new email starting with this or use a previous email, if that makes sense?

I am completely thick when it comes to technology. Also I would like it to be a free email if possible, thanks!

1. Sheryar A

CPanel my friend, look for email addresses and you should be able to edit and add.

Akash & Kihara addressed the "how". At a conceptual level, the email has little or nothing to do with the web site and everything to do with registering a domain. Essentially, you need two things:
    An email server, which can be provided by your web site hosting company, a different company, something like Google Apps or even your own server.
    You need to set up DNS records for email (MX and optionally additional ones) on your domain registrar's system. This will point to the the physical server in the same way that web address(es) point to physical web servers.

3. kihara

Like Akash says, you can do this from within the control panel of your hosting account. The login details are normally sent to you in an email after you purchase a hosting subscription. Just follow the instructions in the email to log into the control panel. There should be some documentation and/or knowledge base article to help you create a new email address.

4. Akash B

Most of Hosting Companies allow us to make email for our own domain, If you want to make your email like:

yourname@yourdomain.com, then Follow these Steps:

Login to Cpanel
    Click on Email Account
    Then make New account there, Which you like to make and then ENJOY!!!