How can I add friends to my Facebook business page?
Question by Pete /

I’ve converted to business page. I have downloaded friends list, wall before conversion. How do I upload back?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Wendy

I have a business page and there are many likes but only a few friends. How do they become friends? There doesnt seem to be a place to friend the page but somehow a couple did?

• Nyladotcom

I also have this problem. I have three business pages and I want to increase my friends so I can post on their pages from my business page. It seems I cannot do this. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

• dustyzipper

I want to add friends to my page too. how do i do this???

• Payton_vege

Amazing write-up! This could aid plenty of people find out more about this particular issue. Are you keen to integrate video clips coupled with these? It would absolutely help out. Your conclusion was spot on and thanks to you; I probably won’t have to describe everything to my pals. I can simply direct them here!

• Neilinzim

Go to “edit page”.
    “Tell your fans” 

• Dardanb

I have accidentaly turned my  FB profile to business page, how can I switch it back to my profile FB , not page ! Any clue…please Help me , I lost my friends contact, and all pics !!

Undo A Facebook Profile To Business Page Conversion

If you already have a personal account, you cannot create a business account because it violates Facebook’s Terms of Use. But, you can turn your business account into a personal account if you ever decide to do so. Just remember that if you do, you can’t revert back to your business account and you will permanently have a personal account on Facebook.

Well, if I get your situation right.

You converted your personal account to business account,

All your friends and subscribers are turned into people who like your page.
    you will no longer will able to contact friends like you did from the personal account.
    all you will see is facebook pages and social ads.

if you do not want to be in this situation, you may try to be revert to personal account.

Click here :

• Pete

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your help. but it did not work. is there any other way I can revert to personal account?

It was for accidental conversion, and when you tried it, it was after a long time,

I guess I knew it will not work, just took a chance.

Converting into business account was not a good idea, you should not have done that.

According to my knowledge that was the only option facebook could let you revert.
      which did not work for you.

Any way no need to think much about what is lost,

So what is your situation now ?
      Now you are a page, and your friends are now members right ? so it manes you can still contact them by this page.

what you can do is :
      1.Create a new personal account.
      2. post a link of the new account on your business account
      Ask them to add you explaining what you did!

Or simply add them from the list you have to your new account.

i just checked the details of that form.

it asks you some questions,
      so I hope you submit your details correctly,

both can be the reasons:
      late submission or
      not submitting the details that could let you revert.

you have to select “represents me”
      and the username of the link
      I hope you did not select the other option that says business or organization etc.

what message did you get after submitting the form ?

• Pete

Hi Jay,

I’ve selected “Yourself”. and sent the user name and link.  after I submitted it. I’ve got the message,
      “Thanks for contacting Facebook. You should receive an email response shortly.”
      But, I never received any email from Facebook.

so you do not have an option now,
      create new account as I said, in the other comment.
      you can wait for their response, but most probably you will not get your account back.
      I can understand your situation, but you should have to read the details before converting!

• Pete

Thank you for all your help. I will create new personal account now.

you are welcome, and be careful while changing something next time.