How can I add the default Windows 7 games to my computer?

Louise Batty April 18, 2011

1. Mrdabrown12

That's great, but what do you do when the windows features is empty. There are no programs showing in the box. I just did a self build and used the OEM verision of Windows 7 Perfessional. Is there a solution?

2. Louxtreme

Hey Tina your a star all working well, good instructions even for a beginner. Thanks again
    Louise

Louise,

you can add the default games via the add/remove program interface. Go to Start and type the word programs into the search field. There will be many results. Under the header Control Panel pick the option Add or remove programs.

The Programs and Features window will open. On the left-hand side, click where it says Turn Windows features on or off. The Windows Features window will open. Check the folder that says Games, click OK and Windows will install the default games to your system.

Please let us know whether this solution worked for you. Thank you!