Can I add “Copy to Folder” as an option in Outlook 2007’s context menu?

Graham Hyatt November 29, 2011

I have Outlook 2007, and I use the right-click context menu “Move to Folder” function file emails in sub-folders. However, sometimes I want to place a copy in another fold, but “Copy to Folder” isn’t an option. So, I have to go to the edit function to do this. I want to know if I can add “Copy to Folder” as an option to the context menu.

1. Graham Hyatt

Thanks Ha14.  I wanted to add "Copy to Folder" to the right-click Context Menu in the main page (which maybe is k/a the compose mail page, though one doesn't compose in it) of Outlook 2007, which does include "Move to Folder."  This would have simplified when I want to both Move and Copy the same message to different folders.  However, though there's no Icon included in the case of Copy ..., I have now added both "Copy to Folder" and "Move to Folder" to the Quick Access menu, which will save splitting the tasks between two menus. 

Thanks for your feedback, Graham!

Maybe

while in compose mail in outlook
    1) Select Customize from the Tools menu.
    2) Click the More Commands.
    3) Select All commands
    5) Search Copy To Folder
    6)Click Add
    so in the Quick Access toolbar you can have an icon copy to folder