How can I add a button to collapse and expand text in a presentation?

Mark May 18, 2011

How do you add the little box (technical term) with the plus sign at the front of a text line that will expand or collapse the body of the text? I’d like to add it to a presentation and use it for organizing notes. I’m using Windows.

1. Superman

MS Word Outline Feature will do it for you.

2. Mark

I can't upload the image (maybe another question to post...) so I'll try to duplicate it- please use your imagination. Thanks- and thanks for replying- I was giving up hope. 

[+]  <---  that's actually pretty close but it would be a fully closed box. This would be in front of the title and you click on it to open the body of text that's hidden beneath it (after you click it- it becomes a minus sign.) I never gave it a thought it could be powerpoint. I'm not familiar with that at all. I just wanteda nice little note summary feature. Thanks again for checking in and whatever insight you can offer is a appreciated.

3. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Are you using Powerpoint? Is this text inside a textbox in a slide or do you mean the Outline view (View>Outline)?