Will I be able to access my Rogers eMail account from abroad?

BECKY WOODGATE August 24, 2010

I am a Rogers customer in Canada and I have a Roger.com eMail account which I send SMS from. My question is this, if I leave Canada, will I still be able to access my Rogers eMail account?  Can I access my Rogers eMail account from any part of the world? I asked their customer service, but I did not get any reply, that is why I am asking here. Please help.

1. Hancockjoan

I need help with this as well l- leaving for India in a few days - desperately need to keep in touch with family since I am alone and it is a long trip. I have spent endless hours on comp trying to get help from them. they gave me different links but nothing is working, from my own computer I can access, but, from another computer I cannot understand how I can do this.

Joan,

I recommend that you ask a new question as there won't be any quick new replies to this comment.

If you just need to stay in touch with your family while you're traveling, why don't you open a free Google Mail or Yahoo Mail account. Maybe you can set up eMail forwarding from Rogers to that account, so you can read incoming eMail while you'Re traveling. Just an idea.

2. Beckywoodgate

I tried calling them but their number is not going through. It seems i can only check my account on canadian ip address only. Please i need help.

3. anurag

yes you can access email from anywhere in the world. but you my not be able to use country specific online services. You can use a VPN to access these.

4. Jessica Cam W.

If it's a web-based email system (like Gmail), I don't see why you can't access it from anywhere. I suppose you emailed Rogers' Customer Service (since you said you didn't get any replies). You should probably call them just to be safe.