Why can’t I access Orkut through the Comodo Dragon browser?

veganinha May 7, 2012

It’s a never ending looping. I think it’s a safe browser and I love to use it, plus it’s fast but it can’t access Orkut and why in the world this would be the only site it can’t access?

1. Rishabh Sharma

Check fr any 3rd party utilities blocking the program eg. Zone alarm, etc..

2. Pilgrim57

I can access it both in normal & incognito mode with Dragon using the Comodo DNS servers. OK just tried to sign in & page had to load about 6 times before it loaded properly. It could be one of your extensions. I had to disable Ghostery to stop looping.

3. Susendeep Dutta

Have you tried accessing Orkut using Google chrome? Comodo Dragon browser is based on chromium so you can use it safely. Might be Comodo's security feature is blocking you accessing Orkut.

• veganinha

Yes, it is doing something. Just that I wish I was one of those people that have just the one browser ^_^
      Anyway, will have to download a second one then, or use the old IE for that.

Thank you so much.