How can I access my Facebook account when I forgot my password?

Dnzrs Lad May 26, 2010

How can I hack into my Facebook account if I forgot my password? I have all my memories in it. Please please let me know! I have all my photos and videos in it.

1. Iola silas

Please help me I have so many photos and memories on my family page and etc. and I have forgotten my password .. Please help me so I don't lose everything.

2. mas.max92@yahoo.com

pliz forgetmy pasword

3. Smith Bill

you go to recovery page in Facebook.there are many option for getting password.Please visit at 2ezasia website for magento services.

4. Kingsley

How do i recover my facebook user name

5. joanne biscocho abelador

i forgot my password for facebook

6. Borina Morin

i forgot my password for facebook.

7. Emailmacotera

I forgot my face book password. Can I create another one?

8. Suad

i forget my pasword  ( facebook) and i forget the pasword ( e-mail adess  , Messangger ) :( please tell me ??

9. Ishika

i forgot my password .what i can do

10. Irene

Dear Tina,
    I forget my facebook email address and password, so how can i get back this all? pls help me. thanks alot.

Irene,

the only advice I can give you is to go through all the tips given above and all the options Facebook provides, which changes regularly.

As far as I know, you can retrieve your account through an alternative email address (if you set one up), through a phone number (if you provided one), and if none of that works even through recognizing information from your friends.

It's trial and error really and it's hard for someone to guide you through that if their account is perfectly fine. Good luck!

11. Riana

Riana 
    I change my password of my account ...once again I want access to my account on the facebook..but they tell me that my password are incorrect ..what should I do ..I forget it  (p.s : My e-mail  doesn't  work !!

• Riana

please answer me ..@502435620a47c4453eb483c42116d35e:disqus !

12. Jackie Cookiemonster56

Please help u just sign up for facebook and I think I forgot my password for it:(

13. Dracula11big

So how to contact facebook directly/

14. Gift

please help me i my facebook doesn't want to accept my password

If the advice above didn't help you, please post a new question. In your question, please explain what you tried to do to recover your password and why it failed. Thank you.

Well, if you just forgot your password and if this really is your account, then you will still have access to the eMail address you used to sign up your account. In this case you don't have to do anything illegal and hack your account.

Just go to Facebook and click on the "Forgot Password" link. This will let you reset your password and a new one will be sent to your eMail address.

If you no longer have access too that eMail address, I suggest contacting Facebook directly with some proof that this is really YOUR account. You could tell them what all is in there, things that only you could know etc.

Good luck!

or try recovering your email address

• Kartik 0026

but my gmail not work it dosent accept my password because of my age so what can i do now please tellme ,please!!!"

Kartik,

I noticed that your question was not answered, even after 3 days. If you're still looking for a solution, I recommend you ask a new question here. It will be posted on the front page of MakeUseOf Answers, where it will be seen by a lot more people than within this comment thread.