Can I somehow use 3G only for the Find My iPhone app?
Question by Milan Best /

I have an iphone 4s and i don’t have a plan so i usually swith the mobile data (3g) off because i often use wifi because 3g is expensive. I want to ask if the is an app, a cydia app, a jailbreak tweak … that lets you use 3g ONLY for ‘find my iphone’ app. I don’t want to lose my iphone forever. Thanks

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , .
Awesome iPhone Apps
Awesome iPhone Apps
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Essential iOS Tips
Essential iOS Tips
Jailbreaking iOS
Jailbreaking iOS
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple TV Tips
Apple TV Tips
iPhone Games Worth Playing
iPhone Games Worth Playing

• Norbert Gruszfeld

mayby there is a function in the 3gunres… that lets U turn of 3g for all aplications except ‘find my iphone’ just a lucky gues – haven’t try it yet.

• Milan Best

NO. As I already said, that only lets you to make apps unrestric themselves from 3g not to restrict apps. I want something that restricts apps (and lets you use only one app on 3g (find my iPhone)) on 3g.
      Please dont try to post stupid comments to just get rewards and get your free premium gifts. But thanks for your ‘answer ‘/comment.

3G Unrestrictor 5 perhaps can help?
    http://www.3gunrestrictor.com/

Thanks for your answer, but this is the opposite i asked. I asked if you can limit the use for only ‘find my iphone’ app only not to unlimit the use of 3g, because 3g is EXPENSIVE in my country.

well you can use some application to block iphone application to connect to internet
      firewallIP
      http://yllier.webs.com/firewall.html

Thanks hahahaj14,
      Firewall ip doesn’t do exactly what i wanted. It is REALLY complicated and doesn’t do what i wanted. Thanks for any other findings.