Is safe to use?
Question by Aung Thu Htet /

I want to know about this site:
Is this site secure?

• Ben

Pay $$ for ANY Support rating

Although their help desk page lists the price of submitting a support request as $4 you will see that you are actually being charged $4.99 when you get to PayPal. Also, the system does not forward a copy of your support request to your email account. In my case I was billed for the support request but it never showed up as an open (or closed) ticket. Sending emails to their contact address gets no response and I feel it would be stupid to drop another $4.99 to send another support request which may also not make it into the system. The help desk page also recommends checking out the Knowledge Base first. Good luck finding a Knowledge Base (there is a Faq page but it contains very little information).

• Skphero930

HY ~ ,,Hey frnd i wanna tell u abouT ISLAM.. itis the Relig1on of peaCe ,it allows us All the lEagle th1nGs, in our religion All the th1ngs which Are baD 4 us are proh1b1tEd.. islam isthe onlY Religion which ask The women 4 HijaB.. hijaB means to hide youR face from unknown persons ExcepT MEHRAM.. Frnd u r noT a musl1m buT beleve me islam is the Right path it teaChes us to worship the onlY Almighty ALLAH . itis fully fulfilEd all our dailY lives routinEs. it forbideen us from doing missdEEds like”gamblinG,sex b4 marriage, Bad chat with unknown,cheaTing iN all the matters of life is prohibiTeD.. and in my Islam;”No one is better in the EYEs of Allah whetHr he is R1ch or po0r..White or black” All are Equal- only those Are super1or Who Did go0d 4 oTherz And Fulfil God ‘s commanDz– Islam foRb1d all the Bad deeDs–IS IT a Go0d Religion oR not?? 4 anyHelp text me!

• Gandr

I have hosted my website with them for 6 months and i have no complaints, it’s free and i like it!

• Jeffery Fabish scored a 5.6/10 (13 reviews) and has numerous complaints ranging from extended periods of downtime to the unavailability of sub-domains. 

As for “secure” (as in malware), a scan didn’t reveal any malware being hosted however the WOT (Web of Trust) community gave it a very bad rating. Read more about the sites reputation.

View other scans conducted:

AVG ThreatLabs (Result: “Currently Safe”)IP Void (Result: “Suspicious 2/26″)

Check out the Top 7 Easy and Free Web Hosting Services