MakeUseOf generates over 20 million pageviews per month (not including RSS readers, visitors viewing the site on mobile devices and newsletter subscribers). The site is targeted at Internet entrepreneurs, programmers/developers, early adopters, influencers, bloggers, and tech-savvy consumers.
- Alexa rank: 811
- Over 20 million pageviews per month
- Over 360,000 newsletter subscribers
- About 100,000 RSS subscribers
- Over 240,000 Facebook fans
- Over 60,000 Twitter followers
- Featured in Top 100 Undiscovered Websites (by PC Magazine)
- Twice Featured in Top 100 Classics Websites (by PC Magazine)
- Technorati Top 100 blog in several categories
- Technophilia podcast: over 104,000 downloads/plays, 5-star rating on iTunes
- Banner ads: 300×250, 728×90, 300×600, 160×600, 120×600 (targeting options available)
- Sponsored newsletter
- Sponsored articles
- Sponsored MakeUseOf Guides
- Competition-based giveaways
- Sponsored placement on our Best Of pages
- 30 and 60-second live spots on our 5-star podcast
For more details, send an email to Jackson Chung.
- Availability: Quality of ads is important to us. If we feel that an ad doesn’t offer anything useful to our readers we may decline the ad placement. You won’t be charged anything.
- Payment options: We accept Paypal, direct bank transfers and credit card payments
- Refunds: The advertiser is charged based on the number of served ad impressions. Therefore, we don’t offer refunds for the ads that were already served.
For more details, please email to Jackson Chung.